We continue our journey towards greater expectations.
What We've Achieved
- 2007 – NetOne IT was founded in 2007 as a provider of ERP systems in Zambia. NetOne took its baby steps forward in 2007, beginning with ERP System deployments and customization.
- By 2008, we diversified into Hardware products and surpassed expectations to become Dells exclusive Tier 1 distributor for the Zambian Market.
- 2009 – NetOne IT had expanded office property and reallocated to new office to offer a wide range of products and services, with an equally wide range of in-house skill sets.
- In 2010, other global brands such as HP, IBM, NetApp, Microsoft, and Cisco tied up with us. This took us to greater heights in terms of personnel, expertise, and technology. Our revenues surged.
- 2011 saw Netone entering the enterprise services space and market
- 2012 was a big year as we conceptualized the Data center and commenced construction of the facility.
- 2013 – the launch of our Tier-III data centre under N-DATA firmly established NetOne as a leader in the industry, bringing the latest and most advanced technology possible to Zambia and offering IaaS.
- 2014 we hosted first Login Technology summit which was a unique one of a kind event ever held in Zambia.
- 2015 Netone launched software as a service (SaaS) offering services as Email, Antivirus & Network monitoring softwares and tools.
- In 2016 we had a strategic initiative to bring the concept of Carrier neutrality to our data center facilities and services.
- 2017 had been a year to have a progressive vision for the company and thereby restructured its business model to a group focussed operations.
- 2018, brings in the initiative and conceptualization of Swish and started the product road map
While we have evolved and continue to look ahead to the future, we remain committed to our core purpose, and to the fundamental aspects of our thought leadership.